Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned
A Commitment To Clean
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive viral pathogen cleaning program that brings a higher standard of clean to the shops, restaurants and businesses in your community. When you see the Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield on the facility you’re walking into, you’ll know they’re committed to a higher standard of clean. Going beyond standard janitorial cleaning, this program includes:
- Cleaning processes and procedures that adhere to the standards set by the CDC and local authorities.
- EPA-Approved Hospital-Grade Disinfectants that are National Sanitation Foundation certified for direct food contact surface use. Safe for you – not for viral pathogens.
- Cleaning of all touchpoints and surrounding surfaces.
- Disinfecting of non-porous surfaces.
- More than 50 years of experience and expertise, making SERVPRO the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration.
So look for Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned shield in your community and walk in with confidence.
Have Questions? Call Today (609) 256-8890
*#1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
**Certified SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the job according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry standards (CDC, RIA, IICRC) with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience and result.